Sunday, March 8, 2015

A Week Off

Thank you, virus.  I needed the time away.

Yes, I worked solidly all week.  However, my mind was separated from my body.  My body has been sick for three weeks.

The antibiotic seems to work, but the drainage continues.  Can't wait to see how I sound with a microphone in front of my face tomorrow night.

It's a shame, because some great sports is happening now.  The NCAA is heading into tournament time.  The NHL is lining up for the playoffs.  The NBA, which I haven't watched since MJ started winning titles, is discussing extending an already too long season into July.  Question: Will aanyone care?

Maybe the best thing I saw this week was the Cinderella is coming back in a live action movie.

Then again, the surprise of Purdue Men's Basketball finishing fourth in the Big Ten was pretty good, too.

Back to bed.  Maybe something better is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template