Saturday, February 15, 2014

Previewing Features

I have been writing about the upcoming baseball season a fair amount, lending credence to the old saying, "There are two seasons: Winter and Baseball."

I have been following the College Softball teams that have started their seasons last weekend.  College Baseball opened last night.

Spring Training is coming together for all major league teams, the Diamondbacks and Dodgers starting a week early because of their season opening trip to Australia.  Let the Florida/Arizona stories begin.

So I'll be writing about...The Chicago Auto Show.

As I am writing this, my son and I are preparing to go to McCormick Place for this annual event.

We went for the first time last year.  Like Disc Golf, it quickly became common ground that we could enjoy without being Coach/Player or Disciplinarian/Disciplinee.

I'll report back on how it went and if this will happen again.

We'll see how far off base we end up on this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template